TechnoSoft AMPreVA 5.3
AMPreVA feature based environment enables the rapid configuration and detailing of pressure vessels. Includes generation of 3D detailed geometry, elevation, fabrication, and assembly drawings, purchased BOM, layout patterns, end cuts, detailed production cost estimation, and FEA models
AMPreVA supports a wide range of vessel designs and configurations including horizontal vessels, vertical vessels, and columns with a comprehensive set of features, internal & external appurtenances.
Rapid Design and Detailing
AMPreVA feature based environment enables the rapid configuration and detailing of pressure vessels automating the generation of:
- 3D detailed geometry models
- Elevation, fabrication, and assembly drawings
- Production component lists, and purchased bill of material
- Layout patterns for shell and head openings
- End cuts for nozzles and legs
- Production and assembly operation sequences
- Detailed production cost estimation
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) model and results
Export of drawings to AutoCAD© and other CAD systems, bill of material to business applications, and import of design calculations from COMPRESS© and PVElite© are supported
Easy to use graphical user interface
AMPreVA supports a fully interactive, easy to use Graphical User Interface customized for rapid modeling of pressure vessel components and features.
The configuration and layout of the shell, heads, support structure, nozzles, manways, and other internal as well as external features and appurtenances is facilitated through intuitive menus.
Fabrication details for shell courses, plate sizes, edge preparations, weld types, and other production details are quickly and easily specified.
A complete vessel design can be configured and detailed in less than two hours including the automatic generation of drawings, bill of material, cost estimation, and all other reports.
Vessel Designs and Configurations
AMPreVA supports a wide range of vessel designs and configurations:
- Horizontal vessels with multi sectional shells with different diameters and concentric or eccentric transitional sections. Various supports including saddles and legs are provided.
- Vertical vessels with legs, skirts, or support rings.
- Columns with multi sectional shells with different diameters and transitional sections.
- Vessels with half pipe jackets on heads and shells.
Download TechnoSoft AMPreVA 5.3
Download AMPreVA 5.3
password extract file: 2020
Install AMPreVA 5.3
see the readme file