Splunk Enterprise 9 free download
what is new in Splunk Enterprise 9
Splunk Enterprise is a software product that enables you to search, analyze, and visualize the data gathered from the components of your IT infrastructure or business. Splunk Enterprise takes in data from websites, applications, sensors, devices, and so on. After you define the data source, Splunk Enterprise indexes the data stream and parses it into a series of individual events that you can view and search.
A new user interface that enables admins to quickly author, preview, and deploy ingest-time rules for filtering, masking, and routing events. See Use Ingest Actions to improve the data input process.
- Admins can upload their own file (5GB limit) or copy/paste event logs as the source of preview data in the ruleset authoring environment.
- Admins can route events to AWS S3, or to both Splunk indexing and AWS S3.
- Admins can choose to route a copy of the data to an external destination and continue to process events before indexing.
- Admins can create and configure an S3-compliant external destination for routing events using Splunk Web.
- Admins can see a preview of events that are unaffected by a particular rule in the ruleset authoring environment.
- Admins can see a preview of the configuration stanzas inside props.conf and transforms.conf that will be updated or added upon rule deployment.
- Ruleset creation and management is now supported on Deployment Server to heavy forwarders. Rulesets that are created on the Deployment Server using the Ingest Actions UI will write directly to Deployment Apps folder upon Save and automatically trigger a reload of the Deployment Server.
Download Splunk Enterprise 9
Download Splunk Enterprise 22.214.171.124 windows
Download Splunk Enterprise 126.96.36.199 macOS
Download Splunk Enterprise 188.8.131.52 linux
Password: 2020 OR 1soft.link
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt