RAM Elements CONNECT Edition V16 free download
Download RAM Elements CONNECT Edition
Download RAM Elements CONNECT Edition V16 + Old versions
password extract file: 2020
RAM Elements CONNECT Edition
3D Structural Analysis and Design Software
RAM Elements is a unique combination of a 3D finite element analysis/design program with structural engineering toolkit modules for every day engineering design needs.
- Design of hot-rolled and cold-formed steel, wood, masonry, and concrete can be done, all within a single model in one interface.
- RAM Elements provides structural engineers with a toolkit set of modules for the analysis and design of structural elements, including: concrete beams, continuous beams, reinforced concrete columns, wood structures, trusses, spread or combined footings, retaining walls, tilt-up walls, concrete walls, and masonry walls.
- RAM Connection is also integrated grated with RAM Elements with an appropriate license. Steel connections can be designed without leaving the RAM Elements interface.
- Full 3D finite element analysis capabilities are also in RAM Elements.
What is new in RAM Elements CONNECT Edition V16.1
- Wind pressure for areas and members dialogs were not working properly for all units systems. This has been corrected.
- Incorrect depth for HSS16x4x3/16 in section database – United States group – HSS Rect table. This is fixed now.
- Steel member design per AISC 360-16 was reporting different results than AISC 360-10 for interactions per H1.1 and H1.3. This has been corrected and both codes report the same results.
- Tilt-Up Design module was not calculating deflections correctly when Ma > 2/3 Mcr. Deflections are being reported correctly for all cases now.
- Tilt-Up Design module using Simplified Method was not calculating properly the wall self weight. This is fixed now.
install RAM Elements CONNECT Edition
see the readme file