RAM Elements V8i SS4 free download
RAM Elements – 3D Structural Analysis and Design Software
RAM Elements is a unique combination of a 3D finite element analysis/design program with structural engineering toolkit modules for every day engineering design needs.
- Design of hot-rolled and cold-formed steel, wood, masonry, and concrete can be done, all within a single model in one interface.
- RAM Elements provides structural engineers with a toolkit set of modules for the analysis and design of structural elements, including: concrete beams, continuous beams, reinforced concrete columns, wood structures, trusses, spread or combined footings, retaining walls, tilt-up walls, concrete walls, and masonry walls.
- RAM Connection is also integrated grated with RAM Elements with an appropriate license. Steel connections can be designed without leaving the RAM Elements interface.
- Full 3D finite element analysis capabilities are also in RAM Elements.
What is new in RAM Elements CONNECT Edition V16.1
- Wind pressure for areas and members dialogs were not working properly for all units systems. This has been corrected.
- Incorrect depth for HSS16x4x3/16 in section database – United States group – HSS Rect table. This is fixed now.
- Steel member design per AISC 360-16 was reporting different results than AISC 360-10 for interactions per H1.1 and H1.3. This has been corrected and both codes report the same results.
- Tilt-Up Design module was not calculating deflections correctly when Ma > 2/3 Mcr. Deflections are being reported correctly for all cases now.
- Tilt-Up Design module using Simplified Method was not calculating properly the wall self weight. This is fixed now.
Download RAM Elements V8i SS4
Download RAM Elements V8i SS4 13.04.01.208
password extract file: 2020
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
install RAM Elements
see the readme file