QuantAnalyzer PRO 4.9.1
Why do you need QuantAnalyzer?
It is simple. Detailed analysis means possibility to improve your results. QuantAnalyzer allows to analyze easily results of your real accounts or backtests and find space for improvement. Look at following examples.
It shows a clearly arranged overview with a lot of statistics such as profit for each hour or day. This allows you to locate weak points.
How to increase your profit?
With the help of money management simulator you can find out what profit your strategy can have with different kinds of money management.
Do you trade multiple strategies?
You can analyze each of them separately to find out what it would do when e.g. traded only on some specific days and then look at the complete portfolio to see how you improved the results of it.
Are you choosing from a big amount of strategies?
The Portfolio master tool helps you find the best portfolio so that you reach the best results possible in your trading.
New version 4.9.1. was released. You can get it from the Download page
What is new in QuantAnalyzer PRO 4.9.1
4.9.1 – released 8.4.2021
Update for compatibility with StrategyQuant X Build 131. If you don’t load SQ X files into QA update is not necessary.
- Added support for updated StrategyQuant X 131 file format
4.9.0 – released 18.12.2020
Update with many improvements
- Fixed loading Multicharts reports
- Fixed loading MT5 reports
- Fixed loading SQX130 files
- Loading symbol info (point value, piptick size) from SQX files
- Skipping cancelled pending orders while computing Correlation/Overlapping trades
- Added correlation calculation to Compare results + new databank columns CorrelationDay/Hour/Month/Week
- UI improvements – added help texts + tooltips, fixed old urls
- Fixed computing stats value RetDD in pips/%
- Fixed loading multiple reports with checked “Use the same settings for all loaded strategies”
- PortfolioMaster cleanup after finish
- Fixed problem with loading notes from SQX files
- Added supported formats to Home panel + doc link
- Other smaller issues
Please check Roadmap for the full list of fixed issues.
Email: [email protected].com