Bentley OpenRail Overhead Line Designer free download
Bentley OpenRail Overhead Line Designer
BIM For Rail Electrification
OpenRail Overhead Line Designer introduces a new, comprehensive modeling environment for rail overhead line and track design. Developed jointly by Bentley Systems and Siemens Mobility, it combines OpenRail Designer technology with Sicat Master. The application brings 3D to the world of overhead line catenary systems, advancing workflows beyond traditional plan production into the development of digital twins with asset information for the entire lifecycle. Implementation of digital twin technology will significantly decrease production time of construction deliverables, including plan layouts, reports and detailed structural erection diagrams.
OpenRail Overhead Line Designer enables rail designers and engineers to:
- Design overhead line electrification systems with custom design standards and 3D modeling of wires and structures.
- Use Siemens Sicat Master functionality for advanced overhead line analysis.
- Use OpenRail Designer for design of track and corridor models.
- Bring real-world settings to your project by quickly gathering context data from a variety of sources, such as point clouds, 3D reality meshes, terrain data, images, and geospatial information.
- Easily share project information across teams, locations, and disciplines with precision and security.
- Perform regression analysis, horizontal and vertical alignment, cant design, and turnout placement to international standards.
- Improve asset quality and reduce rework with a fully localized application.
- Share realistic visualizations with the public and stakeholders to gather feedback, improve public engagements, and speed project approvals.
Download Bentley OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 R1
Download Bentley OpenRail Overhead Line Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 R1 10.10.02.20
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
install OpenRail Overhead Line Designer
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt
NOTE: Some software requires:
- Disable anti-virus software when unpack and install
- After the installation is done, open anti-virus software, add installation directory OR Cracked file to exclusion (including windows security)