Download Bentley OpenRail ConceptStation CONNECT Edition Update 14
OpenRail ConceptStation lets you jump-start your projects by rapidly creating conceptual designs and improving the decision-making process. OpenRail ConceptStation offers railway, overhead line and bridge design capabilities to help rail and land development engineers create intelligent models in context. Explore conceptual design options with real-world data and cost analysis to improve project results.
Combine data acquisition, reality modeling, and conceptual design to help identify high-cost and high-risk items in the preliminary and planning design stages of your infrastructure projects.
Using OpenRail ConceptStation, you can:
- Assemble context data rapidly from a variety of sources, such as point clouds, 3D reality meshes, terrain data, images, and geospatial information to bring real-world settings to your project.
- Simplify 3D modeling with easy-to-use engineering sketching capabilities to quickly conceptualize rail, rail electrification, bridge and tunnel infrastructure.
- Rapidly generate 3D layouts with associated project costs, and share with project teams and stakeholders to choose the best option.
- Advance the approved 3D model to the detailed design phase to rapidly accelerate project delivery.
- Share realistic visualizations with the public and stakeholders to gather feedback, improve public engagements, and speed project approvals.
The following summarizes the new features and enhancements in OpenRail ConceptStation.
- Clean up unused levels.
- Better support of data from Local Coordinate Systems (Transform model).
- Different Design Options in same file.
- Parameters added to sleeper components
- Traffic flow
- Template remapping to design ITL.
- Add a property in Train Animation to allow reverse direction.
- Allow edit of imported alignments that start/end with an arc.
- Maintain constant angle between paving and shoulders in Superelevation.
- Add tooltip to display which template is currently in use within Intersections, Ramp connections and Roundabouts.
- Allow to rotate in 2D plane.
- New File
- KMZ to define location.
- New functionality to correct traffic flow for VISSIM export.
- Import/export the Cost Configuration.
- Import of Content XML files are now in ‘Content’, not ‘Other’.
- Rail Speed Table Import/Export
- Add capability to change Gauge Width.
- Capability added (limitation removed) when offsetting tracks or roads.
- Capability added to set speed when offsetting tracks.
- Missing yield stripes for roundabouts can be added by right-clicking and selecting “Add Yield”.
- Add property for Bridge Deck Thickness.
Download OpenRail ConceptStation CONNECT Edition Update 14 (10.00.14.42)
Download Bentley OpenRail ConceptStation CONNECT Edition Update 14 (10.00.14.42)
password extract file: 2020
install OpenRail ConceptStation
see the readme file