Download inventor CAM 2016 SP3 HF2
InventorCAM, an integrated CAM solution for Autodesk Inventor software, improves CNC milling with iMachining – InventorCAM iMachining creates savings and improves CNC mill performance
InventorCAM 2016 is used in the mechanical, electronic, medical, consumer products, machine design, automotive and aerospace manufacturing, rapid prototyping and injection molding, and manufacturing industries. and close the mold.
Advantages of InventorCAM
- Save 70% or even more machining time and prolong tool life.
- Fully integrate into Inventor and link the entire toolpath to the Inventor model.
- Supports all CNC applications, including iMachining 2D, iMachining 3D, 2.5D milling, HSM/ 3D Milling, Indexial and Sim., 4/5 axis turning, turning, Advanced Milling-Turn for Multi-Turret CNC machines and multi-axis CNC machines.
Download inventorCAM 2016
Download inventorCAM 2016 SP3 HF2
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
install inventorCAM 2016
1. InventorCAM 2016 SP3 HF2 64bit Setup
1.1. Download “InventorCAM_2016_SP3hf2_English_x64_IV.exe” and one or more archives with language localization needed from folder “Localizations”
1.2. Install InventorCAM 2016 SP3 HF2 64bit. If asked for license type select “USB Hardware key”
1.3. Unpack all folder from your localization archive to <InventorCAM 2016 progdir> (by default C:\Program Files\InventorCAM2016\) and overwrite original ones
2. Multikey 18.1.0 64-bit Emulator Setup
If you already had Multikey 18.1.0 64-bit Emulator for SolidCAM installed skip Emulator setup, just update your SC2017 to SP1 and run it
To install Multikey Emulator you need Administrator rights!
2.1. Uninstall previouse USB-emulatot for SolidCAM 64-bit if exist
2.2. Copy folder “MultiKey_18.1_x64_31052017” to your computer
2.3. Run as Administrator MultiKey_18.1_x64\install.cmd and wait until new devices and drivers for them will be found and installed
2.4. Reboot computer
Note: If setup is succesfull you have to see new devices:
Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus controllers -> SafNet inc. HASP key
Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus controllers -> SafNet inc. USB key