GraphPad Prism 9 for windows / MacOS
The preferred analysis and graphing solution purpose-built for scientific research. Join the world’s leading scientists and discover how you can use Prism to save time, make more appropriate analysis choices, and elegantly graph and present your scientific research.
Prism is specifically formatted for the analyses you want to run, including analysis of quantitative and categorical data. This makes it easier to enter data correctly, choose suitable analyses, and create stunning graphs.
Prism presents an extensive library of analyses from common to highly specific— from common to highly specific—t tests, one-, two- and three-way ANOVA, linear and nonlinear regression, dose-response curves, binary logistic regression, survival analysis, principal component analysis, and much more. Each analysis has a checklist to help you understand the required statistical assumptions and confirm you have selected an appropriate test.
Prism 9: Taking your analyses and graphs to higher dimensions
October 28, 2020
This major release brings highly requested new features and capabilities, including:
- Automatic Stars on Graphs: add multiple comparison results to graphs instantly
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Bubble Plots from multiple variables data
- Estimation Plots from t-tests
- Text in Multiple Variables tables and automatic identification of variable types (continuous, categorical, labels)
- Multiple t-test options: paired, nonparametric and more
- Interpolation from Multiple Linear and Multiple Logistic Regression
- Increased data limits
- And many more improved analyses
Download GraphPad Prism 9 for windows macos
download GraphPad Prism
Download GraphPad Prism 9 (x64)
Download GraphPad Prism 9 MacOS
Password extract file: 2020
install GraphPad Prism 9
see the readme file