GerbView 10 free download
GerbView is an advanced but easy to use application that enables you to view, print and convert Gerber, ODB++, Adobe PDF, Excellon, HPGL/2 and other formats.
GerbView supports both RS-274D and RS-274X Gerber formats, and you can use it to convert your older Gerber files to the new RS-274X extended format. The new extended Gerber format contains embedded aperture information and using this format will minimize the risk for errors during the manufacturing of the PCB.
With GerbView’s PDF to CAD capability you can convert your Adobe PDF files to Gerber or Autodesk DXF.
Gerbview will visualize your design, on the screen or in hardcopy. You no longer have to wait for a prototype circuit board to see your true design. Use the accurate measure and query tools to check apertures, tools, distances and more.
- View, print, markup and convert Gerber, Adobe PDF, Excellon, ODB++ and HPGL/2 (PLT).
- Convert your Gerber, Excellon, ODB++ and HPGL/2 files to Autodesk DXF, Adobe PDF and other formats.
- Convert from RS-274D to RS-274X, known as extended Gerber format.
- Convert your PDF files to Gerber RS-274X, HPGL/2 or DXF.
- Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi-layer PDF, DWF or DXF file. Read more about creating layered PDF files here.
- Convert ODB++ to a layered PDF, or to individual files using Extended Gerber (RS274-X), PDF, DXF, SVG or other formats.
- Gerber X2 file and pads attributes are supported.
- Add markups, also know as annotations, using text, images, QR-codes, barcodes, symbols, lines, polygons and other shapes.
- Use the markup burn-in feature to convert markup elements to native Gerber data.
- Compare Gerber layers and display differences.
- Delete a selection of items from a loaded Gerber file.
- Delete items based on aperture selection and usage.
- Replace Gerber apertures by usage or individual selection.
- Report aperture usage for one or all layers.
- Command line conversion and printing is included.
- Query entity information in Gerber, ODB++, HPGL/2 and Excellon files.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with or without snapping to pads and tracks.
- Both metric and imperial units are supported.
- List and search for components in ODB++ files.
- Highlight selected apertures in Gerber and ODB++ files.
- Add files of different formats to a single workspace.
- No limit for number of files within a workspace (only limited by memory).
- Visibility, rotation, scaling, mirroring and position of all loaded files can be set individually.
- Copy a selection of the display to clipboard and paste into another Windows application.
- Use mouse-wheel for CAD style zooming and panning operations.
- User defined header and footer for printing.
- Color or Black & White Printing.
- Scaled print or fit to paper.
- Full print preview.
- Poster mode for printing big format drawings on e.g. multiple A4 pages.
- Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
- Convert the whole workspace or single files to raster format. Supported formats include:
TIFF, CALS, Adobe PDF, Windows BMP, PNG and JPEG.
- Customizable user interface with theme selection.
Download GerbView 10
Download Software Companions GerbView 10.20
Password: 2020 OR 1soft.link
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
install GerbView 10
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt