SmartPLS is a software with graphical user interface for variance-based structural equation modeling (SEM) using the partial least squares (PLS) path modeling method. Besides estimating path models with latent variables using the PLS-SEM algorithm, the software computes standard results assessment criteria (e.g., for the reflective and formative measurement models, the structural model, and the goodness of fit) and it supports additional statistical analyses (e.g., confirmatory tetrad analysis, importance-performance map analysis, segmentation, multigroup). Since SmartPLS is programmed in Java, it can be executed and run on different computer operating systems such as Windows and Mac.
SmartPLS 3 is a milestone in latent variable modeling. It combines state of the art methods (e.g., PLS-POS, IPMA, complex bootstrapping routines) with an easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface.
SmartPLS Version 3.3.3, released 2021-01-11
- Improved: Upgraded internal libraries.
- Improved: GUI adjustments, for a better display under Windows 10 and MacOSX Big Sure.
- Improved: Indicators that contain non-numeric values are marked with an exclamation mark + tooltip in the datafile editor.
- Fixed: Display errors and refresh problems under MacOSX Big Sure.
- Fixed: Performance issue with PLSC algorithm.
- Fixed: Installation problem in the Persian language area.
SmartPLS is the workhorse for all PLS-SEM analyses
- Partial least squares (PLS) path modeling
- Ordinary least squares (OLS) regression based on sumscores
- Consistent PLS (PLSc)
- Weighted PLS (WPLS), weighted OLS (WOLS) and weighted consistent PLS (WPLSc)
- Bootstrapping and the use of advanced bootstrapping options
- Importance-performance map analysis (IPMA)
- PLS multi-group analysis (MGA): Analyses the difference and significance of group-specific PLS path model estimations
- Higher-order Models
- Mediation: Estimation of indirect effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Moderation: Estimation of interaction effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Nonlinear relationships: Estimation of quadratic effects and their bootstrap-based significance testing
- Confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA): A statistical technique which allows for empirical testing the measurement model setup
- Finite mixture (FIMIX) segmentation: A latent class approach which allows identifying and treating unobserved heterogeneity in path models
- Prediction-oriented segmentation (POS): An approach to identify groups of data
- PLS Predict: A technique to determine the predictive quality of the PLS path model
- Prediction-oriented model selection
SmartPLS 3 is compatible with all recent Windows versions:
- 8, 8.1
- Windows 2000
Download SmartPLS Professional 3.3.3
Download SmartPLS Professional 3.3.3 crack for windows
price is 25 euro
Email: [email protected]
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thuthuatphanmem.top
install SmartPLS 3.3.3
view the readme file