Download Solid Edge ST10
Siemens Solid Edge
Solid Edge is a 3D CAD, parametric feature and synchronous technology modeling software. It runs on Microsoft Windows and provides solid modeling, assembly modeling, and 2D orthographic viewing functionality for mechanical designers.
Solid Edge uses Synchronous Modeling technology to accelerate design, reducing design and editing time by 50%, allowing for faster editing and better reuse.
Solid Edge ST10 assists companies in designing unique and stunning projects with lots of great tools.
Download Siemens Solid Edge ST10
Download Siemens solid edge st10
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
Install Solid Edge ST10
1. Run “Install.hta” from release folder. Select language to install and temporary writable folder for setup files. Confirm to overwrite existing files and folder. The setup folder will be opened in Windows Explorer
2. Go to setup folder and run as Administrator “autostart.exe”
3. Install Solid Edge ST10. Do not configure Licensing!
4. Replace original <Solid Edge ST10 program directory> (by default: C:\Program Files\Solid Edge ST10) with cr@cked one
5. Replace original <Keyshot6 program directory> (by default: C:\Program Files\Keyshot6) with cr@cked one
6. If you have installed “ST10 Data Migration Component”, replace original <Solid Edge Data Migration Component program directory> (by default: C:\Program Files\Solid Edge Data Migration Component) with cr@cked one
7. Run “SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg” and confirm to add info into Windows Registry!
8. REBOOT COMPUTER!