Download PVSOL premium 2021
PV*SOL premium is a dynamic simulation program with 3D visualization and detailed shading analysis for the calculation of photovoltaic systems in combination with appliances, battery systems and electric vehicles.
what is new in PV*SOL premium 2021 Release 8
The following new features and changes are included:
- 3D: When creating a mounting system, the reference edge for the alignment of the rack can now be freely selected.
- Project files created, edited and saved with PV*SOL premium 2021 R7 cannot be opened in older program versions. This also applies to program versions of PV*SOL premium 2021 R1 to R6.
- More sub-results are now shown in the results per module area.
- Import dialog now accepts all valid file extensions by default.
- Kosovo is now available in the country selection.
- Combination of tracking and bifacial modules is also allowed for tilt angles smaller than 10°.
- Improved memory usage when creating simulation results.
- Messages regarding the Software Maintenance have been revised.
- Translations revised.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Photo Plan video help was not available.
- When switching from polystring to non-polystring configurations, module area results were not displayed under certain circumstances.
- Bug in simulation of half-cell modules at very low irradiance values.
- Bug when synchronizing autosave files via OneDrive.
- Crash when saving project report ini file on shared access via OneDrive.
- Correction in names of Colombian load profiles.
- Problems when project file extension was capitalized “PVPRJ”.
- In some cases there were problems with the MPP tracking algorithm.
- Error when importing climate data from Serbia.
- Correction of time zone for some climate locations (mainly from New Zealand, Canada, China, Mexico).
- Problems with postal code search.
- Crash in battery database when all batteries of a manufacturer are set to not available.
- Crash in the network client of the license management.
- Text of RSS feeds no longer extends the simulation window.
- For out-of-sync climate data, no warning message was displayed for the 1 minute synthesis.
- Internet connection
- Processor: Intel i3 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk memory: 850 MB
- Resolution display: mind. 1.024 x 768 Pixel
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (latest service packs required)
- Graphics: DirectX compatible (at least Version 9.0c), 1 GB, OpenGL
- Others: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 Redistributable Package
You can download our free trial version and test whether PV*SOL can be run on your computer!
Download PVSOL premium 2021
Download PVSOL premium 2021 R8
Price is 20 euro
Email: [email protected]
install PVSOL premium 2021
see the readme file