Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD CONNECT Editon free download
Water Distribution Modeling and Analysis Software
OpenFlows WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support capability for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. OpenFlows WaterCAD’s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
OpenFlows WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD capabilities and shortcuts when using OpenFlows WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use OpenFlows WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
OpenFlows WaterCAD is a subset of OpenFlows WaterGEMS. Use OpenFlows WaterGEMS to also run your model from within ArcGIS and for optimization modules (calibration, design, pump scheduling, pipe assessment, SCADA integration, and network simplification).
Download Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD CONNECT Editon
Download Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD CONNECT Editon Update 3.3
password extract file: 2020
install OpenFlows WaterCAD
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt
Some software requires:
- Disable anti-virus software when unpack and install
- Add installation directory to exclusions