Download OpenFlows CivilStorm CONNECT Editon Update 3.4 (10.03.04.53)
What’s new in CivilStorm CONNECT Edition?
CivilStorm CONNECT is the first and only fully-dynamic, multi-platform (GIS, CAD, and Stand-Alone) sanitary and combined sewer modeling solution. With CivilStorm CONNECT, you will analyze all sanitary and combined sewer system elements in one package and have the option of performing the analyses with the SWMM algorithm or our own implicit solution of the full Saint Venant equations.
Simply put, CivilStorm CONNECT offers the most comprehensive solution available for optimizing Best Management Practice (BMP) designs and meeting sanitary sewer overflow (SSO) and combined sewer overflow (CSO) regulations.
With CivilStorm CONNECT, you can:
- Develop system master plans
- Assess the impact of inflow and infiltration on SSOs
- Develop SSO and CSO remediation programs
- Perform system evaluations associated with US EPA CMOM and NPDES
- Optimize lift station and system storage capacities
- Determine developer connection fees
- Implement real-time control strategies
- Model relief sewers, overflow diversions, and inverted siphons
- Accurately simulate operations with variable-speed pumping and logical controls
- Simulate out-of-service or proposed sewers within the same model
Download Bentley OpenFlows CivilStorm CONNECT Editon Update 3.4 (10.03.04.53)
Bentley OpenFlows CivilStorm CONNECT Editon Update 3.4 (10.03.04.53)
Bentley CivilStorm V8i SS5 08.11.05.113
Xem file readme đính kèm
1. Install CivilStorm CONNECT Edition
2. Goto “Add or remove programs” and remove the Bentley connection client
3. Install the Setup_CONNECTIONClientx64_10.00.13.017 included in archive
4. goto task manager, endtask all “bentley” processes
5. Run the patch as administrator